Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I Am Diving In and Embracing Dyslexia


I have encountered many challenging things due to our families Dyslexia in the last few years. But, that is not where I have left it, nor where I stand today. I am a firm believer in a good challenge. But, what happens when that challenge has been shot down without even the chance to try it from the start? You can feel humiliated and defeated before it could have even begun. 

This video was a great inspiration for me as a reflection from our school year. I worked so hard to try and fit us into the school system, meeting PLO's and doing everything possible to keep the fire burning for the passion of learning in my children. But it is just not happening. 

Maybe I should just let go and start swimming :D

Enjoy!  




No comments:

Post a Comment